BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING
Enhance the profession of project management, reap the benefits of expanding connections, and leverage career advancement opportunities all while volunteering with PMI.
Build a Professional Network
Build your professional network by forging lasting relationships with thousands of PMI volunteers and professionals worldwide.
Gain Skills and Experiences
Develop and sharpen vital new skills, including leadership, collaboration and team-building techniques.
Develop as a Leader
Leverage opportunities to develop your personal leadership skills while making a difference in your profession, community, and life.
LOOKING TO VOLUNTEER?
Please contact President@pmicbc.org or fill out our volunteer application form.
Role of a Volunteer:
There is an opportunity for those who wish to excel in Project Management to join as Volunteer for the PMI Coastal Bend Chapter. We are constantly looking for people to assist with a diverse range of activities, including:
- Events (organizing, planning and on-site support for our breakfasts and evening meetings)
- Building Better Futures (Community and education programs)
- Communications (managing the website, producing our newsletters and engaging in social media)
- Marketing (spreading the word of what PMI is about, obtaining sponsorships)
- Membership (dealing with queries, benefits)
- Mentor program (assisting as mentors)
- and much more...