Luke Goetting on Engagement Unleashed: The Gen-Z+ Opportunity
Engagement Unleashed: The Gen-Z+ Opportunity
The Gen-Z + Millennial workforce is here – and immediately challenging conventional business with “Quiet Quitting” and “Great Resignation” trends. Your company has two options: blame the pandemic and generational stereotypes…or discover how to maximize the emerging workforce’s significant talents with communications expert Luke Goetting.
In this talk, Goetting showcases how managers and executives can improve retention by meaningfully connecting with employees. From transparency to mentorship to gamification, he’ll highlight actionable strategies that position your company for success – today and tomorrow!
1. Participants will analyze motivations and values of Gen-Z+ employees – including meaningful work, flexibility and positive culture – that set the stage for effective engagement strategies.
2. Participants will explore work dynamic preferences of Gen-Z+ employees – including strategic transparency, two-way communication and ongoing skills development – that enhance employee productivity.
3. Participants will consider the business benefits of fun in the workplace – including gamification of everyday meetings – that can motivate and reward Gen-Z+ employees.
• Audience Participation
• Modular Presentations (Choose Your Own Adventure)
• Live Polling
• Meeting Gamification
• Executive Q&A
• Audience-Generated Content
• & more!
Luke Goetting is an award-winning presentation specialist and founder of Puffingston Presentations – a creative agency based in Austin, Texas.
Goetting specializes in crafting keynotes for executives at major companies around the world. His client collaborations include CES launches, TEDx events and SXSW winners. Prior to starting his agency, Goetting worked in outside sales traveling the US developing real-world audience engagement techniques he continues to leverage today.