PMI Coastal Bend Chapter was formed in 1997 to promote and bring project management training and certification to this area. On July 20, 2001 the Coastal Bend Chapter was officially chartered by the global PMI organization. The Chapter currently has members representing over 25 businesses in the Coastal Bend Area.
Chapter meetings typically offer presentations by Local Professional & Industry Leaders. Meetings are held on the third Tuesday of every month. Please click on the Calendar link in the HOME menu above to see more meeting information.
We are here to serve you, the Corpus Christi area and the entire Rio Grande Valley (zip codes 78300-78599). The chapter’s primary mission is to:
- To foster professionalism in the management of projects.
- To contribute to the quality and scope of project management.
- To stimulate appropriate global application of project management for the benefit of general public.
- To provide a recognized forum for the free exchange of ideas, applications, and solutions to project management issues among its members, and other interested and involved in project management.
- To identify and promote the fundamentals of project management and advance the body of knowledge for managing projects successfully.
- To partner with the Coastal Bend community to promote the project management discipline through relationships with industry and institutions of higher education.